- Find a simple PDF of a tune you would like to teach.
- Print screen. Edit image.
- Open your blog. New post: Noteflight
- Insert your screen print.
- Go to Noteflight. Create a login. ____________ PW____________
- Make a one phrase example of your chosen piece.
- Save. Share. Insert the link into your post.
- Discuss in your post the advantages to your students of Noteflight over other known notation programs.
- Research listening maps.
- Find an example for elementary, middle school, and high school students.
- Take screenshots and write a sentence under each one with composer, title, and attractive/educational features.
Take an educational video of you or friends explaining a musical instrument or idea.
Example: instruments of the brass family. Vocal harmony. Crescendo & decrescendo. Etc.
ONE MINUTE LONG!
Add a text title to the beginning.
Add to your blog.
Way 1. Upload to YouTube and embed the video.
Way 2. E-mail video to yourself ( or message) and insert media using desktop computer.
Way 3. Upload to Facebook and embed using the URL.