📱📱📱📱📱📱📱Look at bottom of this post for your assignment! 📱📱📱📱📱📱📱
1. You MUST have a case.
2. Apps you need: Pages (like Word), Wordpress, GarageBand, YouTube,
3. A few apps I have and use: ScannerPro ($3.99), Notion($14.99), BandMate (free),
4. Using Safari (browser) search for a jazz piece or musician you would like to feature in a lesson.
5. Create a new post. Title. Jazz: namemmm.
6. Embed the YouTube video at the top. Code: [embedd]youtube.address.paste[/embedd] (only one d in embed)
7. Write a sentence about why this is a good lesson. Melody, harmony, rhythm, form, timbre, texture, tempo, dynamics?
8. Open TaskStream. Create a new Lesson. Watch to see what to put in each field.
☀️☀️☀️ HERE IS MY DJANGO REINHARDT LESSON: https://w.taskstream.com/Lesson/View/5F726CEF8DAF21D31B90273718C22FA2
9. Generate a Link. Put the words “Lesson plan for this video.” Then paste URL(Link). Then turn that text into a hypertext link. WATCH TO SEE HOW!
Complete your TaskStream lesson, as in my example, and put the link under your sentence about your jazz video. Same post.
BRING YOUR DANG IPAD IN A CASE! 🔥⚡️🎭🎧🚑🚦