Follow the link, sign up your choice of app to share, and present it on MONDAY night. If it is taken, snooze=loose.
Prepare a five-minute demo on what it will do. Put all this on your blog and be brilliant about it. After all. How often do we get to make choices in life? Other than the caf.
DO THIS ON GOOGLE DOCS, SINCE YOU CANNOT EDIT THIS FOR ALL TO SEE. Duh!
- Yippee! I, __________________, am first! I want to share __________________ music or productivity app with the class on Monday April 11. Mine will be the best so good luck to the rest.
- I find second place it the best. Who wants to be someone’s warm-up act? I, ________________________, will share _______________________ and ti will be the best and I will be even betterer.
- Good things come in threes. I, ________________________, will share the awesome app ___________________________ and everyone else will be SOOOO jealous.
- Four. Fab four. There were four Beatles. Dr. Barber likes the Beatles, so my, ___________________________, app _______________________________ will be groovy and my presentation the best.
- Five golden rings. Everyone’s favorite part of The Twelve Days of Christmas. So I, _____________________________ will be everyone’s favorite presenter and my app ____________________________+ will also AUsome (see AU is the sign for gold).
- Six. A six pack is a good thing, right. So there. I am ________________________ and my app is ________________________________.
- Seven, lucky seven. Rhymes with eleven AND heaven. Lucky me. My app is ___________________________ and my heavenly name is __________________________.
- Without eight very few songs could get off the ground. “5, 6, 7, 8,…” So, see I start lots of really cool songs. My app is ______________________ My stage name is ____________________.
Please pass the word AGAIN that this is an assignment and should be taken seriously. Make it