Action verbs show what each student can do as a result of instruction.
Class 3 – TaskStream & Present Jazz PPTs
1. Open TaskStream & begin a new lesson
2. Follow example above and compose using Word. Get TaskStream ASAP!
3. Be sure your Objective is a Behavioral Objective. You will use an action verbs that is observable. In other words, what can the student NOW do as a result of your instruction?
4. Be sure the steps for your lesson are logical and flow in an easy to follow sequence.
5. Closure wraps up the lesson and tells the students what to think about or prepare for the next lesson.
6. Generate a link to this lesson. Insert it under the PPT link in last week’s blog entry.