Music K-8 http://www.musick8.com/ InTune http://intunemonthly.com/ Upper level general music.
“Do Re Mi” by Susan Roth “If you can read music thank Guido d’Arezzo.”
Combine with lesson plan from Music K-8 on Spring So-Mi-La Activities
Use painter’s tape on the floor and remove it every day! Two lines.
1. Line moves to space. Space moves to line.
2. Stay, step, skip(or leap) (A student demonstrates with teacher giving instructions)
3. Student directs another student.
4. With a student on tone bells, another student stands on Do and then moves with the bell player playing.
5. Now try it the other way around. Bell player leads person on the staff. Other class members singalong.
Class brainstorms other activities for the floor tape.